A cat born with two faces has been named “The longest living Janus cat” by Guinness World Records.
His name is Frank and Louie and he was rescued by Marty Stevens, a veterinary nurse; when the kitten was one day old. He was scheduled to be euthanized. For a cat that wasn’t given much hope on living, Frank and Louie are still alive at the age of 12!
Check out the video.
- comediancosplay likes this
- thisis-myreality likes this
- visionmark1138 reblogged this from aminorml
- rawranansi reblogged this from nessa-the-fabulous
- princess-kittens likes this
- tinyli0ness likes this
- wishonavelvetsky likes this
- 21novembro2012 reblogged this from ireallydolikemusic
- spirkcantwerk likes this
- ireallydolikemusic reblogged this from youreaswine
- looselips-might-sinkships likes this
- ireallydolikemusic likes this
- youreaswine reblogged this from nessa-the-fabulous
- youreaswine likes this
- bruises-and-veins likes this
- nessa-the-fabulous reblogged this from ihopeidiescreaming
- ihopeidiescreaming reblogged this from aminorml
- dagorret likes this
- aminorml posted this